This summer, I am challenging myself to read a variety of books, from different genres, authors, and sizes. So, if you don't have a summer reading list, you can definitely borrow mine! Here it is:
- We The Living by Ayn Rand - I am currently reading this.
- Girl Defined by Kristen Clark & Bethany Baird - I am almost done with this one. I recommend to every women, of all ages. It's inspiring, relatable, and it helps you to reflect.
- IDEAL by Ayn Rand - I read the novel, now I'm reading the play.
- The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand - I've always wanted to read this book. Now that I am done with school, I can finally read it. (I am a fan of Ayn Rand's books. They are thought-provoking)
- After You by Jojo Moyes - I read Me Before You, and I am super excited for the film coming out this week! Now, I have to read the sequel!
- A Doubter's Almanac by Ethan Canin - a novel
- My Name Is Lucy Barton by Elizabeth Strout - a novel
- The Portable Veblen by Elizabeth Mckenzie - a novel
- Patience: A Graphic Novel by Daniel Clowes
- Storm Front by Richard Castle - FYI Richard Castle is a character from the series Castle, which now the books in the show you can find them at your local bookstore. I am a big fan of Castle and was really upset when they cancelled the show after eight seasons. That been said, I plan to read all the books in the next few years.
- Job, The Bible - I love Bible stories. One of my favorite is Job, and every time I read it, I learn something new. (Maybe I'll share, in later posts, things that I've learned from the chapters I read).
I hope I can conquer and finish my list by the end of summer. Share your list with me!
Xx - SA
Style Image: Lightstock